Xhorse vvdi,vvdi2 key programmer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Foxwell NT510 scanner support my car?

向下

Does Foxwell NT510 scanner support my car? Empty Does Foxwell NT510 scanner support my car?

帖子 由 Admin 周三 一月 24, 2018 3:59 am

Foxwell NT510 multi-system scanner http://www.chinacardiags.com/wholesale/foxwell-nt510-multi-system-scanner-with-one-brand-softwarebmw-chrysler-gm-toyota-opel-obd-16390.html supports your car?

I’ve collected all data for you all.

Use “Ctrl+F” to search it quickly.

If you cannot find your model, it doesn’t mean yours is not supported. Check it here:

foxwell-chrysler-function-list.pdf (6,596.5K)

foxwell_nt510_landrover_functionlist-v1.00.pdf (1,965.8K)

Foxwell-NT510-Ford-Functionlist-V1.00.pdf (5,640.6K)

foxwell-nt510-landrover-function-list.pdf (1,965.8K)

foxwell-toyota-function-list.pdf (202.0K)

nt510-ford-function-list.pdf (1,826.8K)

foxwell-nt510-honda-function-list.pdf (98.9K)

foxwell_rolls-royce_functionlist.pdf (209.9K)

foxwell-nt510-hyundai-function-list.pdf (6,131.0K)

foxwell_mini_functionlist.pdf (177.0K)

foxwell_nt510_fiat_functionlist_v1.00.pdf (719.9K)

foxwell-nt510-ford-functionlist-v1.00.pdf (5,640.6K)

foxwell_jaguar_functionlist.pdf (987.4K)

foxwell_bmw_functionlist.pdf (2,089.7K)

foxwell-scion-function-list.pdf (203.6K)

foxwell_nt510_landrover_functionlist-v1.00.pdf (1,965.8K)

foxwell-nt510-acura-function-list.pdf (109.5K)

foxwell-nt510-ferrari_function_list.pdf (163.4K)

Question:

Will it read transmission temperature on 2012 X5 35i (e70, n55 engine)?

Answer:

Yes, with the appropriate software for your BMW, you are able to view all the engine parameters at once. Then display it on a graphic.

Question:

How to update NT510 and buy additional software ?

Answer:

http://www.foxwelltech.com/upload/201601/13/201601131547149389.pdf

Question:

How to purchase additional software for other car manufacturers for your NT510?

Answer:

NT510 is shipped with one free software and it covers up to five vehicle makes. More software can be added anytme at extra cost. You can contact the reseller to buy NT510 extra software.

Question:

Can this scan tool actuate the abs controller/system on gm vehicles?

Answer:

Yes it can but you might have to buy the gm soft ware because when you set it up and register it you have to pick one free soft ware but it will still do a lot of basic functions with out it

Question:

Hi folks, does will it work well on a 1992 bmw 3 series?....does will i need to buy an adapter 20 pin?

Answer:

No, it might can only work on the engine system of a 1992 bmw 3 series.

Question:

Can you code side mirrors to fold up when locking the car on a e90 bmw 335i?

Answer:

Yes

Question:

Hello i have a 2012 gmc sierra and 2006 jetta. will it allow you to program key fob for 2012 sierra and reset 2006 jetta mil?

Answer:

not support

Question:

Do you have to register and update the scanner? Or i can use it right away on my 2008 e60. I want to register a new battery

Answer:

I took it out of the box and registered a new battery in my E70 with no updates.

Question:

can I register a new battery for F07 GT

Answer:

Hi, The scanner can support F07GT's system scan, but can't register battery for F07 GT.

Question:

Will it clear the elv (steering wheel lock) on bmw cars?

Answer:

Yes, the scanner can work on it.

Question:

I need to bleep my brakes on bmw 2004 x5 will this do help me bleed it ??

Answer:

The FOXWELL NT510 will help you bleed brakes on bmw 2004 x5.

Question:

Will this perform a battery registration/reset on a 2006 bmw 330i? Cannot find a clear answer.

Answer:

I have not tried to, but the option is there. Hope that helps in some way.

Question:

Can it read the transmission temperature of a dodge grand caravan 2008

Answer:

Hi, The NT510 Chrysler can support your car, because the Doge is Chrysler's brand, not BMW's.

Question:

Will this scanner reset p0717 code turbine speed sensor code for 07 mercedes e350

Answer:

the maker of the scanner would know if it will.

Question:

Can activate aftermarket cruise contol on bmw e90 05

Answer:

It can read and erase fault code on this contol.

Question:

Will it register a 2012 650i battery replacement?

Answer:

I would contact them to verify, mine is used on E-39 36 series that option was not offered at least on my platform. Overall I am happy with the NT510 for the price and allows you to get a snap shot of your total car, would recommend it

Question:

I have 99 Bmw 323i eml light is this can fix the problem?

Answer:

Hello, the scanner can work on 99 Bmw 323i, it can read and erase fault codes on almost all car electronic system, but it can not fix the issue which cause the fault.

Question:

Will this work on my 1996 bmw 328ic abs and the trc lights come on and it has been looked at by bmw dealership and the wasn't able to finger it

Answer:

I think it will... bc I can check/read/clear my ABS codes on my 2010, 135i with this tool. I also use this scan tool on my e39 540i as well - with no issues.

Question:

Does this model support abs bleeding/pump activation and service interval reset for 2014 porsche cayman?

Answer:

The FOXWELL NT510 BMW can not work on 2014 porsche cayman. But the NT510 Porsche will work on 2014 porsche cayman.

Question:

can i reset my stuck 550i sunroof ?

Answer:

The scanner should read fault codes on sunroof control unit and tell you why the sunroof stuck, but it cannot reset the sunroof until you fix the problem that caused the fault.

Question:

Will i be able to register my 2005 545i battery without buying anything extra?

Answer:

The scanner should register battery replacement on BMW 545I.

Question:

Will theis reset the check engine light on a 2006 landrover lr3? I just replaced the mass air flow sensor & need the check engine light reset.Thank u

Answer:

The FOXWELL NT510 landrover diagnostic will work on your landrover lr3.

Question:

I have an 2003 530i E39, I'm interested in turning certain features on and off such as how many doors unlock with the key and coding what lights the canbus system checks for. Can this device do that and how easy can that stuff be changed ?

Answer:

The answer in short...No

This device is for monitoring and resetting functions( clear and read codes) Check engine reset...ect

If you want to change code , you have to install Inpa bmw software on a laptop and link it via usb 2 obdII

Question:

Can u register my 2005 545i battery with this tool?

Answer:

The FOXWELL NT510 BMW should register battery replacement on the following vehicles:

1_E81/E82/E87/E88, 3_E90/E91/E92/E93, 7_E655_E60/E61, X5_E70, X6_E71, 1_F20, 3_F30, 3_F35, 5_F10/F11, 5_F18, 7_F01/F02/F04.

Besides, the diagnostic tool should register battery change on 1_E81/E82/E87/E88, 3_E90/E91/E92/E93, 5_E60/E61, 6_E63/E64, X5_E70, X6_E71.

Question:

Will the foxwell nt510 recognize the engine service/maintenance "green wrench" light on my 2012 maserati gran turismo and remove it?

Answer:

No does not.plus you have to buy all kinds of new software for it too.it does not work as it is now

Question:

Can this reset the airbag light in a 2004 VW jetta 1.8?

Answer:

Yes it can

Question:

Will this tool reset the endpoints after replacing a valvetronic motor on a 2011 328i ? thank you.

Answer:

The FOXWELL NT510 will clear the fault codes after replacing a valvetronic motor.

Question:

Can this perform a brake bleed on a 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2?

Answer:

The FOXWELL NT510 BMW can not work on a land rover discovery. The nt510 land rover version will work on the ABS system with a 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2.

Question:

Can this read/diagnose codes from my Convertible top module (cvm) for my '06 E46 M3?

Answer:

Yes, it can read/diagnose codes from any bmw all years 2016 included.

Question:

Can this code a new replacement footwell (frm) module to a 2006 bmw 325i (e90)?

Answer:

Can't help you sorry works fine on minis and BMW for my needs.

Question:

Will this reset the "servive engine soon" light on a 2011 bmw 328i? light came on due to a misfire.

Answer:

Yes it will

Question:

Will it reset the "service due" green wrench light on 2012 maserati gran turismo-s? will i need special software?

Answer:

This scanner can not work on 2012 maserati gran turismo-s. The NT510 maserati should work on your car.

Question:

Does this reset transmission codes on bmw e39

Answer:

Yes, it can not reset transmission codes on bmw e39 .

Question:

Will this register a new battery in a 06 760 LI

Answer:

Yeah

Question:

Can this tool reset the transport mode on a 2006 z4

Answer:

I believe it can but haven't tried it yet. Though it says in its feature that it can delete transport mode.

Question:

is there a scanner for motorbikes ? BMW gs 1200 and F800 thanks

Answer:

sorry to tell you that we have no scanner that can work on motorbikes.

Question:

Will this be able to register a new battery for 2005 BMW 645ci?

Answer:

Yes

Question:

Will this reset the oil life indicator and mileage on a 2004 325i?

Answer:

The foxwell nt510 will reset oil service light on a 2004 325i, but it can not reset mileage.

Question:

Will this clear transport mode on 2003 bmw x5 e53 3.0?

Answer:

Yes, it will.

Question:

Can it reset service codes such as oil for a bmw x1 2013

Answer:

Yes, it can read and reset service codes.

Question:

Will this reset the battery sensor after a battery replacement on a 2009 328i? also will it read an abs service code?

Answer:

I have seen the menus for battery service in this NT510 tool so I assume it will cover the battery replacement. It can definitely read an abs code. This is all assuming you purchased the bmw/mini software

Question:

Can I turn off day running lights on e46 2004 325 xi with this device?

Answer:

As far as I've been able to determine the NT510 (and the Schwaben version) is not able to turn off DRLs. The dealer is probably the only option for having this done.

Question:

What modules will this scanner read on a e39?

Answer:

The NT510 BMW can work on BMW E39.

Question:

Can I download additional vehicle manufacturer software for this tool at no additional cost? I need a tool to work with my BMW 525i and Ford F250.

Answer:

No, you can't. You need to pay $60 to buy other software: http://www.chinacardiags.com/wholesale/software-authorization-for-nt510-multi-system-scanner-52186.html

Question:

Can this do a zero calibration on an airbag system for a 2010 camry? the latest snapon scan tool cannot...

Answer:

It should be not

Question:

Can this scaner programs key fob for a 2006 land rover LR3

Answer:

Hi, the scanner can program keys for you a 2006 land rover LR3

Question:

Will this reset srs on a 2011 bmw 528i?

Answer:

The scanner is cable to reset srs on a 2011 bmw 528i.

Question:

Wouldn't code fuel injectors to the dme on 08 bmw 535xi. updated foxwell and still wouldn't work i also tried coding all 6 injectors and 1 at a time

Answer:

I do not believe this unit is capable of real coding - it is a basic diagnostics tool with a few functions - to code/program you will need a bidirectional capable tool and BMW inte***ce software

Like IST$ P or NC Expert etc also need a special cable to do programming - research it and you will find a lot on line Anyway this is my opinion

Question:

can this unit turn off the drl's on a 2008 vw rabbit?

Answer:

Hi, the NT510 BMW can't work on VW models. But the NT510 VAG can work on your car. If you mean the Door Rear Left Control Unit, the tool can support it.

Question:

Will this reset my comfort access in a 2007 BMW x5

Answer:

Yes it can do such programmings

Question:

Will it register a new battery for 2013 328i ?

Answer:

I don't know. I returned the product because it was not intuitive and was made of cheap Chinese plastic.

Question:

Will this scanner allow you to program steering angle on a E39 bmw 530i?

Answer:

No, it can't program steering angle on a E39 bmw 530i.

Question:

Will the NT510 register and code battery replacement for a 2007 335i?

Answer:

I have used mine to register and code a battery on my 2011 x5 (E70 LCI) and I believe it will work on the 2007 335i

Question:

Will this tool turn off adaptive headlights for an e90 335xi. I.e. Turn off the check for them so the malfunction doesn't light

Answer:

I am sorry to tell you that the scanner can not turn off adaptive headlights for an e90 335xi.

Question:

can i do battery coding in 2007 bmw 328i?

Answer:

The FOXWELL NT510 should do the following battery function on your 2007 BMW 328i, evaluate battery charge state, register battery change, register battery replacement.

Question:

Can it run evap system components on an e39?

Answer:

No

Question:

Will it read all the mil statuses? Eg evao air o2

Answer:

It will read and reset all ECU codes.

Question:

Could somebody please tell me how i can reset my battery using this? i have a e90 bmw 328i

Answer:

Please find you car model and year first, when you enter the "Main Groups", choose "Service"---"Body", and the Register battery replacement feature is under the body menu.

Question:

I own 3 bmw's will this work on all of them? Can you use this concurrently? I own a 328 2007, 328i 2013 and a 740i 2011. Ruben

Answer:

It works flawlessly with both my 2011 328i and 2001 540i. should work on another i think.

Question:

Is this compatible with 2008 bmw 750li obd? i am not sure of which code will my 7 series fall in, hence i asked.

Answer:

The scanner can support the BMW 750li, it can not only support most system scan, but also support some service functions such as ABS/DSC final check,Bleeding, precharging pump circuit,Bleeding, DSC hydraulics,EWS/DME alignment,ect.

Question:

Will this scanner register a new battery in a 2011 bmw 335i (e90)?

Answer:

Yes, it supports register battery replacement.

Question:

I have a 2015 chrysler 200 and the ecu is damage I bought a new ecu from Ebay but now I need to reprogram it to the car well these doo the job.

Answer:

The answer is yes, you go to their web sight an I think it's 60$ to down load for a different car

Question:

Can this tool program a new key to a 2006 BMW 530?

Answer:

This tool does not program the key fob. You'll need to go to the BMW dealer. It will calibrate the steering clear codes like engine light and program new battery and more. Its a very helpful tool and a must have.

Question:

Can it engage the fuel pumps on a 2010 335d when the fuel filter needs changed?

Answer:

Yes it can. For full specifications and coverage please check with the manufacturer official page. There is a full list of specifications there.

Question:

Will this work resetting a bmw 328i 2007 agm battery code?

Answer:

Yes, it can reset the bmw 328i agm battery code.

Question:

Does this scanner allow you to reset a frm module on a bmw e90 (2006 330i)?

Answer:

Hi, did you mean FRM footwell module ? If it is, the scanner can support it.

Question:

I have a dsc code on my 03 bwm 745li, will it tell me what the trouble is?

Answer:

Yes, absolutely ma nig.

Question:

will this scanner work on 2004 vw taureg . and how much is the cost of upgrading to all other cars.

Answer:

Thanks for your inquiry. The FOXWELL NT510 BMW can not work on 2004 vw taureg. The FOXWELL NT510 VAG will work on it. Besides, one NT510 can install up to five diagnostic software, each software is $60 around, look here: http://www.chinacardiags.com/wholesale/software-authorization-for-nt510-multi-system-scanner-52186.html

Question:

Will this work for a 2001 530i for abs light and 2001 328i Airbag light reset?

Answer:

Yes, it will.

Question:

Does it support Td5 engines

Answer:

Yes

Question:

I cant gind battery reset function for vmw 328I.

Answer:

Please find you car model and year first, when you enter the "Main Groups", choose "Service"---"Body"

Question:

Hi, I have an e90 328 and an e92 M3, will this scanner read all BMW-specific codes?

Answer:

It should cover it. The latest software update even mentions how it added more BMW models support. On the scan tool, when you're at the part where you choose your BMW model type, the list is really long, so I'm pretty sure your e90 and e92 will be on the list. Sorry I cannot check right now because I don't own a BMW, but used it on a couple of friend's BMWs.

Once you select your BMW model and run the auto-scan, it will check every system in your car, not just the typical OBD II stuff that most common scanners only support.

Question:

Can this tool diagnose my suspension air ride on a 2007 x5

Answer:

Yes

Question:

can this tool program GM key fob remotes for 2012 models?

Answer:

not support

Question:

Well this work on mu car 2010 X5 M

Answer:

I Believe it works on all bmw models. Double check with the seller. Works perfectly for my 2008 535xi. If you are doing multiple checks- make sure your battery is in good shape.

Question:

Does this work for 2011 bmw m3 v8 with abs/dbc warning lights? diagnostic and clear

Answer:

Yes

Question:

Is this compatible with 2014 bmw x5 and if so do i have to buy a connector that fit in my bmw x5?

Answer:

Yes this will work with you car however what they fail to mention is that you need to purchase the diagnostic software modules separately. I returned mine because of this.

Foxwell NT510 price: 149 usd at chinacardiags.com

Original: Does Foxwell NT510 scanner support my car?

http://blog.chinacardiags.com/does-foxwell-nt510-scanner-support-my-car/

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 294
注册日期 : 17-03-28

http://xhorsevvdi.666forum.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题